My Favorite Shops (in no particular order):
- Long Winter Farm
- Orange Thyme
- Epically Epic
- Aqua Blossom
- Ripe Shop
- Live Beautifully
- Little Batch Apothecary
I can always count on a great balm from one of these shops, and most of my collection is made up of balms from these shops. These are usually the first shops I recommend to everyone.
Some of my absolute favorite balms:
- Epically Epic's Blueberry Peach, Cherry Pineapple, Mango Lassi, Cardamom Vanilla, Cherry Lemonade, Yellow Cake, Orange Mango
- Orange Thyme's Caramel Apple, Blueberry Lemon, Coconut Lemongrass, Meyer Lemon Cupcake, Peppermint, Pineapple Cherry (the only one of my Orange Thyme balms I've ever lost, it's heartbreaking!), Ginger Peach, Peppermint Stick, ALL of her lemonade balms
- Long Winter Farm's Chocolate Orange, Blood Cherry, Peppermint Hot Cocoa, Black Blood, Pistachio Chip, Rosemary Litsea, Strawberry Shortcake
- Little Batch Apothecary's Winter Frost, Lemon Cheesecake
- ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Baby Moose Lips, Horchata, Banana Buttercream, Cream Soda, Grapefruit Lime, Orange Hibiscus, Baby Moose Smooches, Keep Calm and Carry Lip Balm
- Ripe Shop's Horchata, White Chocolate Coconut, Indian Mango, Sweet Mango Tea
- Aqua Blossom's Strawberry Lime, Lemon Cheesecake, Black Forest Brownie, Citrus Sangria
- Live Beautifully's Vanilla & Lime whipped lip butter, Lemon Cream Pie, Blue Island Breeze, Blueberry Mint Tea
If you ever need a recommendation, I'd first check out any of the above shops because they have TONS of options, then if you still need a recommendation feel free to contact me! I'm always more than happy to give some recommendations.
What are some of your all time favorite balms?
Have a lovely Monday!